Tuesday 1 November 2016

Me

Hey everyone!
I'm Lahari and I'm 14 years old.
I'm writing this blog as a part of an English assignment that my teacher gave me.
I've never written a blog before, so I honestly don't know where to start, but I think I should tell you a bit about myself. The important things.

I like books, a lot. I'll read pretty much anything, but I prefer fiction, I guess.
My favorite book is Pride and Prejudice
My life consists of reading, sleeping, going to school, arguing with my little sister, studying, and reading manga/watching anime. Not necessarily in that order.
At school, math is my favorite subject!
Although I really really want to study Global Politics and Foreign Policy, I have no way of doing so.
My dream is to go to a really good university, preferably in the US, that offers me a way to do all my favorite subjects together no matter how diverse they may be. As of for my dream profession........ Honestly if reading was a profession I would sell my soul to get that job.
But......as it isn't a profession, I want to join the Indian Foreign Services as a diplomat.

Although there is one dream that I've had since I was a kid. I've always loved singing and if it can be taken as me accepting my own capabilities and not boasting, I can say I'm pretty good at singing. So I really want to be a western music singer.

Just a warning: This blog is going to have a lot of my own literary work.

Everybody who is reading this blog, thanks for reading it!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Lahari! Waiting to read more of your ideas and thoughts on varied topics! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete