Tuesday 13 December 2016

Minisagas

So, just recently I learnt about minisagas at school, so I wrote two of them as class work. Here they are:

The Reluctant Leaf
           The leaf watched the last of his brothers fall to the ground. It hing on for dear life, scared of the unknown. A gush of wind finally detached it, and the leaf descended. A slight breeze came to soften his harsh passage into a foreign, unexplored neverland devoid of life.

A Forgotten Member
            So many parties, successful business deals,and shared stories. So many tears, laughs, and cries witnessed. Yet, as it grew old and its shine wore off, it lay abandoned, left to rot with lesser ornaments of trivial worth. The litres of tea it had poured for its ungrateful masters, forgotten.

I just wanted to know. Does anyone, who isn't from my grade, know what I am talking about in the second minisaga? 

3 comments: